We are Gas Safe registered, highly qualified and experience Gas engineers in Hull and East Yorkshire.
We are highly qualified gas engineers who offer the highest standard of work and service to our customers.
We are Gas Safe Registered, CHAS accredited and fully insured gas engineers who have over 20 year experience, which we are ready to share and use to help you in all your gas needs.
We offer an extensive range of gas services, such as:
- Gas safety checks
- Install, service or repair;
- Combi Boilers
- Gas cookers
- Gas fires
- Gas leaks
- Capping off pipes
- Landlord gas safety certificates
We Are Gas Safe Registered
We are Gas Safe Registered and have a range of qualifications that allow us to carry out specific types of gas work. It’s important to check that any gas engineer working for you is registered.
It’s all about safety. If someone other than a Gas Safe registered engineer does the gas work in your home, you could be risking the safety of your family and your property. Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gas Safety Certificate
A Gas Safety Certificate is a report that outlines the appliances tested in an annual gas safety check. Valid for a period of 12 months, Gas Safety Certificates are a legal requirement in the UK for domestic landlords before they can rent out their property.
We are local gas engineers, who are Gas Safe registered and CHAS accredited.
As a domestic landlord or letting agent what will I get with a Gas Safety Certificate?
Prior to issuing a Gas Safety Certificate, we will:
- Ensure your gas appliances are checked for gas tightness
- If test points are available, test standing and working pressure
- Check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturer’s data plate
- Thoroughly test flue flow to check products of combustion are removed
- Examine all flame failure devices at your property for satisfactory operation
- Undertake checks where appropriate for physical stability, presence and effective of stability brackets
- Carry out investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation, which will then be recorded and reported back to you